The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth!
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™,…
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers looking for a stunning sports car with plenty of options so you can make it your own, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. This luxury model offers five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and four powerful engines to choose from, with a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Learn more about…
The entry-level Jaguar sedan is the 2019 Jaguar XE starting at $36,995 MSRP, but one look at the interior and you’ll see that you are by no means missing out on high-end luxury, no matter which XE configuration you choose. Explore the Jaguar XE interior at Jaguar Monmouth, your local authorized Jaguar retailer near Colts Neck and Red Bank. Learn More…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is generating excitement, and the performance features will deliver thrills to Rumson roads. Whether you’re a vehicle enthusiast or you truly have your eye set on this new luxury model, explore the Jaguar F-TYPE performance features in more detail below and let Jaguar Monmouth keep you updated on new info as it…
Contact Us Curious about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations? Unsure which models are part of this unit? Learn all about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations with Jaguar Monmouth, then take a closer look at who owns Jaguar and where models are manufactured. What Is Jaguar SVO? Jaguar SVO includes halo models, limited run collectors’ editions, and high-specification vehicles….