The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service!
Knowing how often to replace a car battery can save you quite a few headaches in the long run. Although batteries last four to five years, we can show you how to test a car battery at home! If you’re following the recommendations in your owner’s manual and supplementing with these simple at-home inspections, you…
Contact Us Curious about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations? Unsure which models are part of this unit? Learn all about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations with Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service, then take a closer look at who owns Jaguar and where models are manufactured. What Is Jaguar SVO? Jaguar SVO includes halo models, limited run collectors’ editions, and high-specification vehicles….
What does the Jaguar warranty cover? If you’ve recently purchased a brand-new Jaguar model near Rumson and want to ensure that it stays in tip-top shape for years to come, it’s important to know what the Jaguar warranty involves. Find out with Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service why the Jaguar warranty beats out many other competitors like Tesla and…
Your Jaguar is a fine-tuned machine, and to keep it running at peak performance, scheduling routine service is key. While every model is slightly different, there are some guaranteed maintenance appointments you’ll need to make throughout the lifetime of your car. Make note of some of the most major service intervals, and find superior Jaguar…
How does Jaguar InControl® work? In addition to sleek, athletic design, Jaguar models like the XE and XF are also well known for this high-tech system that keeps Rumson drivers entertained, connected, and safe. Learn more with Jaguar Monmouth Authorized Service! How InControl® Works Jaguar InControl® is a suite of services and applications that keeps you connected to your…