The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth!
The Jaguar F-PACE is loaded with fantastic features and exceptional engineering, but if you want to add your personal touch, why not explore the latest accessories? The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE accessories offer the opportunity to customize everything from style to performance to features, and Jaguar Monmouth has the full lineup in stock – you can even…
The 2020 Jaguar XF is a formidable option for your next Eatontown vehicle. Blending the perfect amount of efficiency, luxury, and performance, the Jaguar XF Sedan or XF Sportbrake both deliver on all your driving needs throughout Rumson. What’s more, the Jaguar XF interior invites you to settle into its cabin with sophisticated appointments, advanced…
Looking for an entry-level luxury sport sedan that won’t bust your budget? The reasonable Jaguar XE price makes this model a perfect gateway car to the land of luxury auto. A long list of premium interior features come standard on the base trim, including a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and Apple CarPlay®…
The Jaguar F-TYPE sports car is at the heart and soul of the modern Jaguar brand. And although this model has won tons of praise for its commanding exterior, aggressive stance, and superior performance specs, we can assure you that the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior is every bit as luxurious as its body or its…
Jaguar luxury and futuristic innovation come together in the outstanding, all-electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE models. The I-PACE— with its dual-motor all-electric power train, 234-mile range, 394-horsepower, and 512 lb-ft of torque–could be yours when you sign onto a new lease at Jaguar Monmouth. Come in to explore the available 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations and find that…