The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth!
No manufacturer understands interior technology and luxury better than Jaguar, and few models demonstrate their prowess more effectively than the new 2020 Jaguar F-PACE. After all, the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity provides more than enough space to travel comfortably with cargo, and high-end, high-tech features come standard! Once you’ve had a chance to take a…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity provides room for five passengers. What’s more, you’re going to love how you feel no matter where you find yourself seated in the cabin! After all, Jaguar SUVs have established themselves as some of the most luxurious and most comfortable options available to Colts Neck and Red Bank drivers, and the…
Jaguar SUVs are widely revered, and it’s easy to see why. Models like the Jaguar F-PACE offer an unprecedented combination of sport performance, luxury features, and lasting value, but how much is the Jaguar F-PACE, anyway? Pricing for this model starts at $45,200 MSRP, and runs up to $80,600 MSRP for the range-topping configuration. All…
How much can a Jaguar F-PACE tow in 2020? Up to 5,291 pounds, when properly equipped! Of course, the impressive Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of many reasons to take this SUV home to Rumson or Colts Neck. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE engine options and explore its standard and available…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE combines elegance and capability in a way that only a Jaguar vehicle truly can. Although it was the first compact SUV that Jaguar ever produced, the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior offers enough room for any adventure, along with features that will impress any passenger. Check out our guide to the E-PACE…