The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth!
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE combines elegance and capability in a way that only a Jaguar vehicle truly can. Although it was the first compact SUV that Jaguar ever produced, the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior offers enough room for any adventure, along with features that will impress any passenger. Check out our guide to the E-PACE…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at just $69,500*, giving it a strong advantage over competing electric-powered luxury SUVs like the Tesla Model X. The rest of the range comes in between $75,850 MSRP*, for the next step up, and $85,900 MSRP*, for the range-topping option. Find out what features you’ll receive at each Jaguar…
The redesigned 2020 Jaguar XE offers excellent fuel economy for Rumson drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg ratings depending on which configuration you choose. Learn more about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy, engine options, and advanced features for a more fuel-efficient model. that Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™,…
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers looking for a stunning sports car with plenty of options so you can make it your own, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. This luxury model offers five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and four powerful engines to choose from, with a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Learn more about…