The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Rumson residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Monmouth. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand, and the history of the Jaguar logo when you visit Jaguar Monmouth!
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE range tops out at an estimated 222 miles, but this certainly isn’t the only reason that the I-PACE is a favored choice in the luxury EV market. After all, the new I-PACE isn’t just an all-electric SUV. It’s a Jaguar—and it delivers the superior performance specs that Rumson and Colts Neck…
You love the look of the new Jaguar E-PACE, but is it big enough for your planned adventures near and far from Red Bank? One look at the 2022 Jaguar E-PACE dimensions should eliminate any reservations you may have; this compact SUV is spacious, capable, and ready for just about anything. View InventoryShop & Buy Online…
New Jaguar XF design features have made this year’s model the most exciting XF yet. The 2021 Jaguar XF interior has benefitted from a comprehensive redesign, and drivers near Rumson and Colts Neck can’t wait to see what it’s offering. We’ve laid out everything you need to know about the interior updates, the new feature suite,…
Knowing how often to replace a car battery can save you quite a few headaches in the long run. Although batteries last four to five years, we can show you how to test a car battery at home! If you’re following the recommendations in your owner’s manual and supplementing with these simple at-home inspections, you…
Choosing a new Jaguar E-PACE is always a rewarding decision, but which 2021 Jaguar E-PACE trim is right for you? Although you’ll need to look at each option’s feature suite before you can answer that question, your adventure begins when you start exploring the Jaguar E-PACE price list. When new, all models in the current…