Jaguar F-TYPE Lease Offers
Explore Jaguar F-TYPE Lease Deal Options in Ocean
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers thinking of leasing a luxury sports car, you can’t go wrong with the unique performance-inspired Jaguar F-TYPE. A striking silhouette, luxury features, and high-performing V6 and V8 engines all make it stand out from the competition. The new F-TYPE delivers dynamic handling for a thrilling drive, and it comes in both coupe and convertible body styles. Take another step toward your new Jaguar F-TYPE lease by browsing your options below!
If you are still deciding whether to buy or lease your favorite luxury sports car, the Jaguar Monmouth Finance Center can go over all your options and help you decide on the best plan for your budget and lifestyle. Some advantages of leasing include:
- Complimentary routine vehicle maintenance as covered by the Jaguar lease warranty
- Only 36 months of commitment to your F-TYPE before you have the option to upgrade to the latest model or buy your current model
- The ability to enjoy a high-end car for less if you don’t plan of driving it over the miles per year limit
Jaguar F-TYPE Features to Improve Your Drives
The Jaguar F-TYPE is available in five trim levels, with coupe and convertible options on each configuration. If you have a need for speed, you can choose the roaring 575 hp V8 engine option with the highest F-TYPE trim level. But even if you choose the base trim level you won’t be missing out on power or luxury in your sports car. Features that Red Bank and Ocean drivers can look forward to include:
- 18-inch 10 spoke style alloy wheels
- Power-folding and heated side mirrors
- Standard 296-hp 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine
- Rear parking sensors
- Jaguar InControl® with an 8-inch touchscreen and Navigation Pro
- Available Jaguar InControl® Apps
Trying to decide between the Jaguar F-TYPE convertible or Jaguar F-TYPE coupe? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Point Pleasant and Middletown. We also welcome questions about scheduled maintenance for a leased F-TYPE, as well as excess mileage, security deposits, amount due at signing, and monthly payments.