What are the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE Performance Features?
It’s always nice to have a vehicle that can give you the power and perseverance you need while on the open road, and the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE performance features certainly make it easy for you to get excited every time you get behind the wheel. With impressive engine technology and the right choice of power, you’ll never want to drive another model again. Explore the new Jaguar F-PACE performance features below.
When it comes to power, the first thing everyone looks at is a vehicle’s engine options. When you explore what the new Jaguar F-PACE has to offer, you’ll get excited about the endless opportunities to experience the thrill.
- Ingenium 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine offers 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque for an impressive ride you’ll be sure to remember
- Ingenium 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged gas engine offers 247 hp or an impressive 296 hp, depending on which type of engine you opt to bring home to Holmdel
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine delivers an incredible 380 hp to give you the power you deserve
Aside from having incredible engine options, it’s important for you to explore the additional performance features delivered through the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE.
- The All-Surface Progress Control and Adaptive Surface Response makes it easy for you to drive in challenging conditions on the Colts Neck roads
- JaguarDrive Control® gives you the choice of Standard, Eco, Dynamic, and Rain/Ice/Snow mode for better handling
- Torque Vectoring makes it easy for you to handle tight corners
- Electric power-assisted steering helps you save power where you absolutely need it
Find Your Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Monmouth Today
In order to truly understand and fell the power of the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE performance, you need to get behind the wheel of one. Visit Jaguar Monmouth today, located at 105 State Hwy 36 in Eatontown, NJ to see our inventory, or contact us at (877) 672-8680 to find out more about our vehicle specials.