2018 Jaguar E-PACE Performance
As the first compact SUV from Jaguar, the new Jaguar E-PACE combines dynamic driving with everyday practicality. This combination is made possible thanks to the various 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance features and specs. Colts Neck drivers can learn more with Jaguar Monmouth in Ocean!
Performance Features and Specs
Similar to other Jaguar models, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE maintains the Jaguar standard of performance, thanks to:
- A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine as standard, rated at 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with an available performance boost of up to 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Highly responsive and efficient nine-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent all-wheel drive that sends torque to the front and rear axles as needed, and goes on to balance torque to each wheel
- All Surface Progress Control, which is a low-speed cruise control that aides Red Bank drivers in low-traction situations
- JaguarDrive Control, with which you can select driving modes including Comfort, Eco, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow
- Configurable Dynamics, which allows to customize throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and more
- Adaptive Dynamics, which electronically controls dampers to optimize suspension and provide balance between comfort, refinement, and agility
Visit Jaguar Monmouth to experience the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance capabilities with a test drive and to learn more about how to finance a Jaguar E-PACE today!
More from Jaguar Monmouth
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™,…
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers looking for a stunning sports car with plenty of options so you can make it your own, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. This luxury model offers five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and four powerful engines to choose from, with a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Learn more about…
The entry-level Jaguar sedan is the 2019 Jaguar XE starting at $36,995 MSRP, but one look at the interior and you’ll see that you are by no means missing out on high-end luxury, no matter which XE configuration you choose. Explore the Jaguar XE interior at Jaguar Monmouth, your local authorized Jaguar retailer near Colts Neck and Red Bank. Learn More…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is generating excitement, and the performance features will deliver thrills to Rumson roads. Whether you’re a vehicle enthusiast or you truly have your eye set on this new luxury model, explore the Jaguar F-TYPE performance features in more detail below and let Jaguar Monmouth keep you updated on new info as it…
Contact Us Curious about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations? Unsure which models are part of this unit? Learn all about Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations with Jaguar Monmouth, then take a closer look at who owns Jaguar and where models are manufactured. What Is Jaguar SVO? Jaguar SVO includes halo models, limited run collectors’ editions, and high-specification vehicles….