2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2021 Ford Edge
Any driver who compares the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2021 Ford Edge is bound to reach one simple conclusion. There’s a huge difference in quality between these two SUVs, and the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE easily wins out on performance, luxury, and technology. If the new Jaguar F-PACE is within your budget, there can be no doubt that it’s the better choice for your adventures in Rumson and Colts Neck.
Jaguar F-PACE vs. Ford Edge: Performance
The 2021 Ford Edge lags behind the Jaguar F-PACE, especially if you’re looking for a powerful engine and an impressive towing capacity. The two base models are similar, but the higher trim levels cannot compete. Take a look at the performance specifications for each model:
2021 Jaguar F-PACE
- The highest trim level offers a 5.0 Liter P550 i8 GAS engine with a maximum horsepower of 550, a top speed of 178 miles per hour, and a 3.8-second 0-to-60 time.
- You’ll also enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds, no matter which configuration you choose.
2021 Ford Edge
- The highest trim level offers a Twin-scroll 2.0 Liter EcoBoost® I-4 turbocharged, direct-injection engine with a maximum horsepower of 335.
- This model only reaches a top speed of around 130 miles per hour, and it needs 7.6 seconds to bring you up to 60 mph from a standstill.
- Its maximum towing capacity tops out at just 3,500 pounds.
Jaguar F-PACE vs. Ford Edge: Luxury Appointments
The base model of the Jaguar F-PACE comes standard with luxury accommodations that are unavailable on any trim level of the Ford Edge. One look at the standard features in both models should be more than enough to convince you that the F-PACE is a superior choice:
Jaguar F-PACE Comfort and Design Features
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Engineered Wood veneer
- Configurable Ambient Lighting with a choice of 10 colors
- 12-way heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrest
- Luxtec seats
- Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL
- Heated, electric, power-fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver-side mirrors
Ford Edge Comfort and Design Features
- Day/Night Rearview Mirror
- Dual-Illuminated Vanity Visor Mirrors with Sliding Feature
- Driver and Front-Passenger Seat Back Map Pockets
- Front Map Lights
- Second Row Dome LED Lights
- Cargo Area LED Lights
- Cloth Seats
- Four-way manual driver’s seat
You might be surprised to find out just how accessible the luxurious F-PACE can be. Explore our F-PACE lease specials to learn more.
Jaguar F-PACE vs. Ford Edge: Base Model Technology Features
When you compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Ford Edge on technology, it becomes even easier to see that the F-PACE is in a league of its own. Take a look at the standard technology features in both models:
Jaguar F-PACE Technology Features
- Pivi with 11.4″ Touchscreen
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Jaguar Remote™ App
- Keyless Entry
- Wireless device charging with phone signal booster
- Garage Door Opener (Homelink®)
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- 3D Surround Camera
- Blind Spot Assist
- Lane Keep Assist
Ford Edge Technology Features
- SYNC® 4A
- FordPass Connect™ With 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- AM/FM Stereo
- Audio Input Jack
- Six Speakers
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping Assistance
- Smart Charging USB ports
- 12-Inch Center-Stack Multifunction Screen
Visit Jaguar Monmouth Today to Get Into Your New Jaguar F-PACE
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE. Our finance specialists are ready to help you find the perfect model that fits your budget and exceeds your expectations! We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Eatontown or Red Bank, and we’ve even made it possible to shop for your new car online!