How Much Is the Jaguar E-PACE?
How much is the Jaguar E-PACE? If you’re a Colts Neck driver trying to budget for your new Jaguar E-PACE purchase, consider the price of each model and what they have to offer with Jaguar Monmouth in Ocean.
Jaguar E-PACE Price By Trim Level
Discover how much the Jaguar E-PACE costs at each trim level. All models run on a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine delivering 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels.
- E-PACE: At an MSRP from $38,600*, you can expect the Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro system with a 10-inch touchscreen, as well as various advanced safety systems, including Emergency Braking.
- E-PACE S: For $41,500 MSRP*, Colts Neck drivers have access to Jaguar InControl® Apps, Navigation Pro, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot.
- E-PACE SE: An MSRP from $44,300* gets you 14-way memory front seats, a power-controlled tailgate, and the Meridian Sound System.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC S: Starting at $47,350 MSRP*, this model boasts the Park Pack, with Reverse Traffic Detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, and a 360-degree parking aid.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE: Pay $50,050 MSRP* for Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and more, as well as 19-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC HSE: An MSRP from $53,100* promises perforated Windsor leather upholstery, 18-way memory front seats, and an interactive driver display.
- E-PACE First Edition: For an exclusive E-PACE model, you’ll pay from $53,550 MSRP* and get an Activity Key, a Head-Up Display, and all the other intriguing features the other models have to offer.
Learn More About Jaguar Models at Jaguar Monmouth
Head to Jaguar Monmouth near Red Bank to see how the Jaguar E-PACE compares to other Jaguar SUVs and to find out about the price points of other models.