2023 Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
Drivers all around Rumson have raved about the smooth look and performance of the all-electric 2023 Jaguar I-PACE, but you may still have questions about the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions. You’ll be pleased to know that the I-PACE provides more than enough room for your family and cargo needs in town. Discover the Jaguar I-PACE boot dimensions and exterior dimensions that will make every Eatontown drive more enjoyable!
Jaguar I-PACE Interior Dimension
Since the new Jaguar I-PACE can seat up to five passengers, it’s no wonder why you’re interested in the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE boot dimensions and headroom. Drivers and passengers alike can relax into the ample interior with the dimensions:
- Headroom (1st Row): 39.9 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Headroom (2nd Row): 38.1 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Legroom (1st Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 35.0 inches
When your Colts Neck trips call for shopping bags or sports equipment, the Jaguar SUV lives up to the spacious offerings of its segment. The inclusion of a larger electric battery doesn’t prevent it from providing impressive Jaguar I-PACE interior dimensions:
- Total Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row): 25.3 cubic feet
- Total Cargo Volume (With Rear Seats Flat): 53.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Area Width: 41.7 inches at arch, 49.0 inches maximum
- Cargo Area Length: 38.1 inches behind 2nd row, 70.7 inches with rear seats flat
- Cargo Area Height: 25.0 inches
If you’re feeling more adventurous, be sure to utilize the 165.3-pound weight capacity on its roof.
Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions: Exterior Size and Capacities
You may be considering installing a home charging station in your garage, but it’s also a good idea to see how exterior Jaguar I-PACE dimensions will fit on narrow Red Bank streets or at home. Take a look at these key measurements:
- Curb Weight: 4,784 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 5,886 pounds
- Height: 61.3 inches
- Length: 184.3 inches
- Width: 79.2 inches with folded mirrors, or 84.2 inches with mirrors out
- Front Wheel Track: 64.7 inches
- Rear Wheel Track: 65.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 117.7 inches
- Ground Clearance: 6.5 inches
- Turning Circle: 41.83 inches (wall-to-wall) or 40.52 inches (curb-to-curb)
Test the Electric Jaguar with Jaguar Monmouth!
In addition to the comfortable 2023 Jaguar I-PACE boot dimensions and cargo room, the I-PACE offers luxurious appointments and impressive performance. Continue exploring the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE with Jaguar Monmouth by scheduling a test drive on Eatontown streets today. Then, start your next family adventure with elegant and thrilling electric performance!
More from Jaguar Monmouth
Offering nothing less than a supercharged V8 and a classy cockpit that’s enhanced by hand-stitched accents and chrome trim, the 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is the quintessential Jaguar sports car. Below, we’ve outlined what Rumson drivers want to know before stepping into the cabin. Explore the Jaguar F-TYPE interior dimensions, cargo space, and available appointments,…
Which of the various 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations will you choose? With both coupe and convertible formats and three unique F-TYPE trim levels, there is certainly no shortage of options. Find the best model for you at Jaguar Monmouth near Rumson. Continue Your Jaguar ResearchContact Us Jaguar F-TYPE Trim Levels: Price Discover the price of…
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0–60 times and top speed specs put this celebrated sports car’s prowess on full display—but how fast is a Jaguar F-TYPE R, exactly? Here, at the range-topping trim level, the F-TYPE can fly from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.5 seconds. Moreover, the Jaguar F-TYPE R top…