2022 Jaguar I-PACE Range
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE range tops out at an estimated 222 miles, but this certainly isn’t the only reason that the I-PACE is a favored choice in the luxury EV market. After all, the new I-PACE isn’t just an all-electric SUV. It’s a Jaguar—and it delivers the superior performance specs that Rumson and Colts Neck drivers have come to associate with our brand.
What Accounts for the Jaguar I-PACE Range?
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE has a range of 222 miles, and this is primarily because it has been designed with a 90 kWh battery and an exceptionally low drag coefficient of 0.29. However, a range of other technologies also help to maximize this vehicle’s range in real-world conditions. These include:
- Brake Regeneration: The I-PACE uses intelligent braking technology to slow you down when you lift your foot from the accelerator pedal. The friction that is generated in this process is returned to the battery as usable energy.
- Battery Preconditioning: The battery needs energy in order to heat up to its operating temperature. Especially in the colder months, you can save on power and maximize your range by plugging in before you start to drive.
- Eco Mode: The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE allows you to take advantage of a special, more efficient setting called Eco Mode. It makes many small adjustments to your cabin’s features in order to maximize your range.
Frequent acceleration and hard braking can absolutely impact your real-world efficiency. For a greater range, remember to drive at an even, measured pace and give yourself plenty of time to slow down! The Jaguar I-PACE interior makes it easy to enjoy your time on the road.
What Else Should You Know About the Jaguar I-PACE Performance?
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE can reach a full charge in just 10.17 hours with AC 9.6kW charging—available with a wallbox that you can install at home—and you can add up to 168 miles of range in an hour with the fastest charging methods available.
When you’re ready to release that power, you can expect your Jaguar I-PACE to deliver seriously impressive results. Here’s a closer look at the latest I-PACE specs:
- Output: Up to 394 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque
- Drivetrain: Standard AWD
- Top Speed: 124 mph
- 0–60 Acceleration: 4.5 seconds
Unlike hybrid cars, electric cars allow you to completely eliminate your need for gasoline.
Experience the I-PACE Performance for Yourself
For the vast majority of Eatontown and Red Bank drivers, the Jaguar I-PACE range will be more than sufficient. If you’re ready to experience its performance for yourself, don’t wait to contact us and set up your test drive! In fact, you can even shop and buy entirely online.
More from Jaguar Monmouth
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0–60 times and top speed specs put this celebrated sports car’s prowess on full display—but how fast is a Jaguar F-TYPE R, exactly? Here, at the range-topping trim level, the F-TYPE can fly from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.5 seconds. Moreover, the Jaguar F-TYPE R top…
The Jaguar brand has always been revered for its iconic designs, and one look at the 2022 Jaguar XF exterior proves that they’re still at the top of their game! Although there’s just one Jaguar XF body style available this year, it’s a sleek sedan that’s guaranteed to turn heads on the roads near…
The 2022 Jaguar F-PACE interior has everything that Rumson and Colts Neck drivers need to get more enjoyment out of every ride. In addition to a full lineup of powerful engines, the F-PACE offers leading technologies, impressive finishing touches, and capacities that will help you conquer to-dos and road trips alike. Learn More View Our…