Step Into the 2021 Jaguar XF Interior
New Jaguar XF design features have made this year’s model the most exciting XF yet. The 2021 Jaguar XF interior has benefitted from a comprehensive redesign, and drivers near Rumson and Colts Neck can’t wait to see what it’s offering. We’ve laid out everything you need to know about the interior updates, the new feature suite, and the model’s anticipated interior dimensions.
What’s New in the 2021 Jaguar XF Design?
We can’t resist the opportunity to run through the highlights of the latest Jaguar XF design:
- Open-pore wood and aluminum trim is now standard in every Jaguar XF.
- Each model also receives a distinctive JaguarDrive Selector™ with cricket-ball stitching.
- Front and center, you’ll encounter a new 11.4-inch curved glass touchscreen display. It’s powered by the new Pivi™ OS.
Jaguar XF Interior Features: Standard & Available Amenities
Even the entry-level XF includes a wide range of desirable standard features. Here’s what you can expect to find in the cabin of every new Jaguar XF:
- Grained Leather Seats in Ebony, Light Oyster and Caraway
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 12-way heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Wireless device charging with phone signal booster
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with center armrest
Although plenty of luxurious features come standard, you’ll still have plenty of reasons to upgrade. Here’s what you can look for in the Jaguar XF SE or its R-DYNAMIC upgrade:
- Pivi Pro
- Online Pack with Data Plan
- Interactive Driver Display
- 16-way electric driver and passenger seats with two-way manual headrests
- Driver’s and front passenger’s seat memory
- Illuminated metal treadplates
- Grained leather seats with contrast stitching
- R‑Dynamic-branded leather steering wheel
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- And more!
Looking for a little something extra? Don’t forget to consider our selection of Jaguar XF accessories.
What Are the Jaguar XF Interior Dimensions?
Although we’re still waiting on the final Jaguar XF interior dimensions, we expect the new XF to offer 41.5 inches of 1st-row legroom and 37.2 inches of 2nd-row legroom. Its trunk is also much larger than you might expect from a model in this class! You’ll have 17.8 cubic feet of cargo space when you’re out and about in Eatontown or Red Bank.
Step into the Jaguar XF Interior at Jaguar Monmouth!
If you like what you’ve seen of the 2021 Jaguar XF interior, we’re sure you’ll find even more to love when you get behind the wheel! Check out our Jaguar XF lease specials and find out how to shop online today!