2020 Jaguar F-TYPE Performance Features
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is generating excitement, and the performance features will deliver thrills to Rumson roads. Whether you’re a vehicle enthusiast or you truly have your eye set on this new luxury model, explore the Jaguar F-TYPE performance features in more detail below and let Jaguar Monmouth keep you updated on new info as it arrives. You can also browse our current used or new Jaguar F-TYPE inventory to get started!
Ride and Handling
Hit the Colts Neck roads with the new F-TYPE, and you’ll find plenty of features that deliver a smooth ride and safe handling, as well as sleek and stunning sportscar design. 2020 F-TYPE performance features include:
- Strong, lightweight aluminum body that offers a combination of strength and versatility.
- Finely tuned double wishbone suspension that keeps this vehicle in complete control on the roads.
- Available all-wheel drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics that creates a balanced poise when this vehicle hits the streets.
- Rigid chassis with Electric Power Assisted Steering that keeps you in control when you’re on the go.
- Choose from four different braking systems for optimized control and safety.
Jaguar F-TYPE Engines
With five different Jaguar F-TYPE engines to choose from across various trim levels, your Red Bank drive will certainly be more exciting. Coupled with a Sport Exhaust, all of these engines create the right power for wherever the road may take you.
- 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged engine generates 296 hp and includes Intelligent Continuously Variable Vale Lift Control and an E-wastegate
- 3.0L V6 engine generates 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque while also going from 0-60 in 5.1 seconds
- 3.0L V6 engine generates 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque while going from 0-60 mph in only 4.8 seconds
- 5.0L V8 engine generates 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque and goes from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds
- 5.0L V8 engine on the F-TYPE SVR offers 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque while going from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
Find Your Model at Jaguar Monmouth
If you want to learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE specs or how this new model will improve your Red Bank commute, let the folks at Jaguar Monmouth help. Contact us today to test drive the F-TYPE convertible or to schedule your vehicle maintenance.
More From Jaguar Monmouth
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™,…
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers looking for a stunning sports car with plenty of options so you can make it your own, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. This luxury model offers five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and four powerful engines to choose from, with a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Learn more about…
The entry-level Jaguar sedan is the 2019 Jaguar XE starting at $36,995 MSRP, but one look at the interior and you’ll see that you are by no means missing out on high-end luxury, no matter which XE configuration you choose. Explore the Jaguar XE interior at Jaguar Monmouth, your local authorized Jaguar retailer near Colts Neck and Red Bank. Learn More…