2020 Jaguar F-TYPE Performance Features
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is generating excitement, and the performance features will deliver thrills to Rumson roads. Whether you’re a vehicle enthusiast or you truly have your eye set on this new luxury model, explore the Jaguar F-TYPE performance features in more detail below and let Jaguar Monmouth keep you updated on new info as it arrives. You can also browse our current used or new Jaguar F-TYPE inventory to get started!
Ride and Handling
Hit the Colts Neck roads with the new F-TYPE, and you’ll find plenty of features that deliver a smooth ride and safe handling, as well as sleek and stunning sportscar design. 2020 F-TYPE performance features include:
- Strong, lightweight aluminum body that offers a combination of strength and versatility.
- Finely tuned double wishbone suspension that keeps this vehicle in complete control on the roads.
- Available all-wheel drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics that creates a balanced poise when this vehicle hits the streets.
- Rigid chassis with Electric Power Assisted Steering that keeps you in control when you’re on the go.
- Choose from four different braking systems for optimized control and safety.
Jaguar F-TYPE Engines
With five different Jaguar F-TYPE engines to choose from across various trim levels, your Red Bank drive will certainly be more exciting. Coupled with a Sport Exhaust, all of these engines create the right power for wherever the road may take you.
- 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged engine generates 296 hp and includes Intelligent Continuously Variable Vale Lift Control and an E-wastegate
- 3.0L V6 engine generates 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque while also going from 0-60 in 5.1 seconds
- 3.0L V6 engine generates 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque while going from 0-60 mph in only 4.8 seconds
- 5.0L V8 engine generates 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque and goes from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds
- 5.0L V8 engine on the F-TYPE SVR offers 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque while going from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
Find Your Model at Jaguar Monmouth
If you want to learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE specs or how this new model will improve your Red Bank commute, let the folks at Jaguar Monmouth help, and browse our Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals in Eatontown. While you’re at it, compare the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M2! Ready to get started?
More From Jaguar Monmouth
In the current market, we know how difficult it can be to find a vehicle that checks off all of your boxes. But when you take a look at the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE, you’ll see that you can get all that you want and more. Whether you’re searching for good mileage or ample space…
Looking for a lightning-fast sports sedan that can double as a comfortable daily driver? The Jaguar F-PACE interior’s back seat offers impressive headroom and legroom for the class. Better yet, the Jaguar F-PACE cargo space provides over 70 cubic feet with the rear seats folded flat. Ready to dive into the details? Our guide…
The Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 was created by the SV Bespoke team at Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations in the UK. The first-ever limited edition of the lineup’s pinnacle SUV, the SV Bespoke Edition 1988 takes the Jaguar F-PACE to new heights of luxury and race-inspired performance. Jaguar ReaearchContact Us What else can…