2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations below, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive of your favorite XJ in Rumson.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
There are two Jaguar XJ trims with a standard wheelbase (119.4 inches). This configuration is 202.0 inches in overall length and offers 38.9 inches legroom in the rear seats:
- XJ R-Sport — key features include the R-Sport exterior with Black accents, adaptive full LED Headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, blind spot monitor, and soft door close.
- XJ Supercharged — key features include perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power-adjustable front seats with front seat massage, four-zone climate control, and electronic locking rear differential.
These four trim levels have a long wheelbase (124.3 inches), with 206.9 inches overall vehicle length and 44.1 inches of rear legroom:
- XJL Portfolio — key features are shared with the XJ Supercharged trim with additional electric rear side window and rear window sunblinds, and illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50 — key features include 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging and accents on exterior/interior, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, 360-Degree Surround Camera, aluminum gearshift paddles, Bright Metal pedals, and black grille mesh.
- XJL Supercharged — key features are shared with the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase version.
- XJR575 — key features include XJR575 tread plates, perforated soft grain leather sports seats, gloss black exterior accents, red brake calipers with Jaguar Script, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon fiber engine cover.
No matter which wheelbase or trim level you choose in Colts Neck, enjoy 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk and 41.5 inches of legroom in the front seats.
Jaguar XJ Engine Options
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with RWD — 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
- XJ R-Sport — $76,000 MSRP
- XJ Portfolio — $85,500 MSRP
- XJ50 — $88,200 MSRP
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with AWD — 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds
- Available on the XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP
- Available on the XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP
470 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD — 424 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- XJ Supercharged — $93,900 MSRP
- XJL Supercharged — $97,200 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP
575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD — 517 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- Jaguar XJR575 — $123,300 MSRP
Find Your Ideal Luxury Sedan at Jaguar Monmouth
If you are ready to take home one of these Jaguar XJ configurations to Red Bank, browse our inventory to find a Jaguar XJ for sale in Eatontown. You can also find out how to customize your XJ with genuine Jaguar accessories at Jaguar Monmouth!