2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations below, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive of your favorite XJ in Rumson.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
There are two Jaguar XJ trims with a standard wheelbase (119.4 inches). This configuration is 202.0 inches in overall length and offers 38.9 inches legroom in the rear seats:
- XJ R-Sport — key features include the R-Sport exterior with Black accents, adaptive full LED Headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, blind spot monitor, and soft door close.
- XJ Supercharged — key features include perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power-adjustable front seats with front seat massage, four-zone climate control, and electronic locking rear differential.
These four trim levels have a long wheelbase (124.3 inches), with 206.9 inches overall vehicle length and 44.1 inches of rear legroom:
- XJL Portfolio — key features are shared with the XJ Supercharged trim with additional electric rear side window and rear window sunblinds, and illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50 — key features include 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging and accents on exterior/interior, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, 360-Degree Surround Camera, aluminum gearshift paddles, Bright Metal pedals, and black grille mesh.
- XJL Supercharged — key features are shared with the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase version.
- XJR575 — key features include XJR575 tread plates, perforated soft grain leather sports seats, gloss black exterior accents, red brake calipers with Jaguar Script, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon fiber engine cover.
No matter which wheelbase or trim level you choose in Colts Neck, enjoy 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk and 41.5 inches of legroom in the front seats.
Jaguar XJ Engine Options
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with RWD — 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
- XJ R-Sport — $76,000 MSRP
- XJ Portfolio — $85,500 MSRP
- XJ50 — $88,200 MSRP
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with AWD — 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds
- Available on the XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP
- Available on the XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP
470 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD — 424 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- XJ Supercharged — $93,900 MSRP
- XJL Supercharged — $97,200 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP
575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD — 517 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- Jaguar XJR575 — $123,300 MSRP
Find Your Ideal Luxury Sedan at Jaguar Monmouth
If you are ready to take home one of these Jaguar XJ configurations to Red Bank, browse our inventory to find a Jaguar XJ for sale in Ocean. You can also find out how to customize your XJ with genuine Jaguar accessories at Jaguar Monmouth!
More About Jaguar Features
No manufacturer understands interior technology and luxury better than Jaguar, and few models demonstrate their prowess more effectively than the new 2020 Jaguar F-PACE. After all, the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity provides more than enough space to travel comfortably with cargo, and high-end, high-tech features come standard! Once you’ve had a chance to take a…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity provides room for five passengers. What’s more, you’re going to love how you feel no matter where you find yourself seated in the cabin! After all, Jaguar SUVs have established themselves as some of the most luxurious and most comfortable options available to Colts Neck and Red Bank drivers, and the…
Jaguar SUVs are widely revered, and it’s easy to see why. Models like the Jaguar F-PACE offer an unprecedented combination of sport performance, luxury features, and lasting value, but how much is the Jaguar F-PACE, anyway? Pricing for this model starts at $45,200 MSRP, and runs up to $80,600 MSRP for the range-topping configuration. All…
How much can a Jaguar F-PACE tow in 2020? Up to 5,291 pounds, when properly equipped! Of course, the impressive Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is just one of many reasons to take this SUV home to Rumson or Colts Neck. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE engine options and explore its standard and available…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE combines elegance and capability in a way that only a Jaguar vehicle truly can. Although it was the first compact SUV that Jaguar ever produced, the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior offers enough room for any adventure, along with features that will impress any passenger. Check out our guide to the E-PACE…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at just $69,500*, giving it a strong advantage over competing electric-powered luxury SUVs like the Tesla Model X. The rest of the range comes in between $75,850 MSRP*, for the next step up, and $85,900 MSRP*, for the range-topping option. Find out what features you’ll receive at each Jaguar…
The redesigned 2020 Jaguar XE offers excellent fuel economy for Rumson drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg ratings depending on which configuration you choose. Learn more about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy, engine options, and advanced features for a more fuel-efficient model. that Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration options include six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Standard features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™,…
For Rumson and Colts Neck drivers looking for a stunning sports car with plenty of options so you can make it your own, consider the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. This luxury model offers five Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels and four powerful engines to choose from, with a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Learn more about…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is generating excitement, and the performance features will deliver thrills to Rumson roads. Whether you’re a vehicle enthusiast or you truly have your eye set on this new luxury model, explore the Jaguar F-TYPE performance features in more detail below and let Jaguar Monmouth keep you updated on new info as it…